Motion Graphics / Video Editting
Art Studio Showreel
Huawei is a multinational technology corporation that designs, develops, manufactures and sells telecommunications equipment, consumer electronics, smart devices and various rooftop solar products.
During my time as a motion designer at the Huawei Art Studio, I participated in numerous product launches and seasonal campaigns. I created key visuals for over 10 WEU markets and also produced static and animated social assets for multiple marketing funnels. Taking a look back at the end of 2021, I organised all of the projects we had worked on throughout the year into a 1-2 minute showreel. This was presented to the senior leadership team, bring visibility and showcase our work to the wider company.
- A last-minute brief requires a showreel to be produced within 2 days.
- The only provided asset is the music.
- Categorize the video into two sections: seasonal campaigns and product launches, with additional filler projects in between.
- Use animations as section breakers to ensure a consistent overall style.
- Gather assets while producing the video.